Unemployment and Inflation: An Assessment of Canadian Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sparks, Gordon R & Wilton, David A, 1971.
"Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 739-750, September.
- Gordon R. Sparks & David A.Wilton, 1970. "Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper 19, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- John Vanderkamp, 1972. "Wage Adjustment, Productivity and Price Change Expectations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 61-72.
- Dan Usher, 1975. "Some Questions About the Regional Development Incentives Act," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(4), pages 557-575, Autumn.
- D. A. L Auld & L.N. Christofides & R. Swidinsky & D.A. Wilton, 1981. "The Impact of the Anti-Inflation Board on Negotiated Wage Settlements: A Reply," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-331, May.
- D. A. L Auld & L. N. Christofides & R. Swidinsky Christofides & D. A. Wilton, 1979. "The Impact of the Anti-Inflation Board on Negotiated Wage Settlements," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 195-213, May.
- F. J. Reid, 1976. "Canadian Wage and Price Controls," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(1), pages 103-112, Winter.
- J. C. R. Rowley & David A. Wilton, 1974. "Empirical Foundations for the Canadian Phillips Curve," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 240-259, May.
- Reid, Frank & Meltz, Noah M, 1979. "Causes of Shifts in the Unemployment-Vacancy Relationship: An Empirical Analysis for Canada," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 470-475, August.
- Martin Neil Baily & James Tobin, 1977. "Macroeconomic Effects of Selective Public Employment and Wage Subsidies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(2), pages 511-544.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:6:y:1980:i:2:p:283-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: https://www.utpjournals.press/loi/cpp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.