Macroeconomic Effects of Selective Public Employment and Wage Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco, 2000. "Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policy: Methodological Concepts and Empirical Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003.
"James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages 585-631, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2003. "James Tobin : an appreciation of his contribution to economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics," NBER Working Papers 9753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Martin, 2015.
"Activation and active labour market policies in OECD countries: stylised facts and evidence on their effectiveness,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- John P. Martin, 2014. "Activation and Active Labour Market Policies in OECD Countries:Stylized Facts and Evidence on their Effectiveness," Working Papers 201409, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Martin, John P., 2014. "Activation and Active Labour Market Policies in OECD Countries: Stylized Facts and Evidence on their Effectiveness," IZA Policy Papers 84, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zubović, Jovan & Simeunović, Ivana, 2012. "On the New Methodology of Cost‐Benefit Analysis of ALMP – The Case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 42532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhard Hujer & Uwe Blien & Marco Caliendo & Christopher Zeiss, 2006.
"Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Germany. A Dynamic Panel Approach Using Regional Data,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions, edition 1, chapter 14, pages 287-309
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Zeiss, Christopher & Blien, Uwe, 2002. "Macroeconometric evaluation of active labour market policies in Germany - a dynamic panel approach using regional data," ERSA conference papers ersa02p225, European Regional Science Association.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Blien, Uwe & Caliendo, Marco & Zeiss, Christopher, 2002. "Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Germany – A Dynamic Panel Approach Using Regional Data," IZA Discussion Papers 616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Reid, 1980. "Unemployment and Inflation: An Assessment of Canadian Macroeconomic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 283-299, Spring.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:921-999 is not listed on IDEAS
- J Richardson, 1997. "Wage Subsidies for the Long Term Unemployed: A Search Theoretic Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp0347, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jovan, Zubovic & Jonel, Subic, 2011. "Reviewing development of active labour market policies and the evaluation techniques," MPRA Paper 35282, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Mary C. Daly & Osborne Jackson & Robert G. Valletta, 2007. "Educational attainment, unemployment, and wage inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 49-61.
- James Tobin, 1997. "Supply Constraints on Employment and Output: NAIRU Versus Natural Rate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1150, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2000. "Group Wage Curves," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-63, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; wage subsidies; selective public employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:8:y:1977:i:1977-2:p:511-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.