Quarterly Models of Wage Determination: Some New Efficient Estimates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. L. Reuber, 1970. "Wage Adjustments in Canadian Industry, 1953–66," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 449-468.
- O. Eckstein, 1968. "Money Wage Determination Revisited," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 133-143.
- Anderson, Paul S, 1969. "Wages and the Guideposts: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 351-354, June.
- Sparks, Gordon R & Wilton, David A, 1971.
"Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 739-750, September.
- Gordon R. Sparks & David A.Wilton, 1970. "Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper 19, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- repec:qed:wpaper:37 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Menil, George, 1969. "Nonlinearity in a Wage Equation for United States Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 202-206, May.
- Lipsey, R G & Parkin, J M, 1970. "Incomes Policy: A Re-appraisal," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(146), pages 115-138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.C.R. Rowley & D.A. Wilton, 1972. "Known Moving-Average Transformations and Autoregressive Processes," Working Paper 70, Economics Department, Queen's University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.