Local Underemployment and the Discouraged Worker Effect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maarten Van Ham & Felix Buchel, 2006. "Unwilling or unable? spatial and socio-economic restrictions on females' labour market access," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 345-357.
- Viktor Venhorst & Jouke Van Dijk & Leo Van Wissen, 2011. "An Analysis of Trends in Spatial Mobility of Dutch Graduates," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 57-82.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:4:p:45-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malgorzata Mikucka, 2016. "How to Measure Employment Status and Occupation in Analyses of Survey Data? (Jak mierzyc status zatrudnienia i pozycjê zawodowa w analizach danych sondazowych?)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(60), pages 40-60.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:60:p:5971-5982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beate Henschel, 2008. "Why is the share of women willing to work in East Germany larger than in West Germany? A logit model of extensive labour supply decision," ifo Working Paper Series 56, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ewa Gałecka-Burdziak & Marek Góra, 2016.
"The impact of easy and early access to old-age benefits on exits from the labour market: a macro-micro analysis,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Marek Góra, 2015. "The impact of easy and early access to old-age benefits on exits from the labour market: a macro-micro analysis," CeRP Working Papers 152, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Johann Fuchs & Enzo Weber, 2017.
"Long-term unemployment and labour force participation: a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(60), pages 5971-5982, December.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2015. "Long-term unemployment and labor force participation : a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses," IAB Discussion Paper 201532, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:38:y:2001:i:10:p:1733-1751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.