Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Curt L., 1987. "The production process: Inputs and wastes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Bovenberg, A. L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1994.
"Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 349-390, November.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second-best World," CEPR Discussion Papers 745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second- Best World," Papers 9243, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world," Discussion Paper 1992-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Victoria Heid & Michael Munger, 1994. "Not equitable, not efficient: U.S. policy on low-level radioactive waste disposal," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 526-538.
- Noel, Michael, 1978. "Resource extraction and recycling with environmental costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 220-235, September.
- Herman E. Daly, 1991. "Towards an Environmental Macroeconomics," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(2), pages 255-259.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1972. "Dynamics of Waste Accumulation: Disposal versus Recycling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 600-616.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1990. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan90-1.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Karin Ibenholt, 1996. "Future Waste Generation - Forecasts Based on a Macroeconomic Model," Discussion Papers 175, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dinan Terry M., 1993. "Economic Efficiency Effects of Alternative Policies for Reducing Waste Disposal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 242-256, November.
- Raimund Krumm & Dietmar Wellisch, 1995. "On the efficiency of environmental instruments in a spatial economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 87-98, July.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2007. "Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 138-148, June.
- Pieter J.H. van Beukering & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marco A. Janssen & Harmen Verbruggen, 2000. "International Material-Product Chains: An Alternative Perspective on International Trade and Trade Theories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cogoy, Mario, 2009. "A Model of Eco-Efficiency and Recycling," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-30.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Technological change, growth and waste recycling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 549-567, September.
- Christer Berglund & Patrik Söderholm, 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of Global Waste Paper Recovery and Utilization," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 429-456, November.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2006.
"Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rich, V. & Haines, B. & Kearney, P., 1999. "Macroeconomic implications of recycling: a response to Di Vita," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 141-142, June.
- van Beukering, Pieter J. H. & Bouman, Mathijs N., 2001. "Empirical Evidence on Recycling and Trade of Paper and Lead in Developed and Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1717-1737, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:23:y:1997:i:4:p:179-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.