Resource extraction and recycling with environmental costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Belgodere, 2009. "On The Path Of An Oil Pigovian Tax," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(5), pages 632-649, September.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 1997. "Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 179-186, December.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1997. "A Theory of Production with Waste and Recycling," Discussion Papers 550, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Huhtala, Anni, 1999. "Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2001. "A Generalized Production Set. The Production and Recycling Function," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2008. "Capital accumulation, interest rate, and the income-pollution pattern. A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-235, March.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look," Working Papers 2004.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2007. "Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 138-148, June.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2005. "Gestión de residuos sólidos urbanos: Análisis económico y políticas públicas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "Nature as a life support system: Renewable resources and environmental disruption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stefan baumgärtner, 2004. "The Inada Conditions for Material Resource Inputs Reconsidered," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 307-322, November.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Technological change, growth and waste recycling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 549-567, September.
- Klaus Conrad, 1999. "Resource and Waste Taxation in the Theory of the Firm with Recycling Activities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, September.
- Kronenberg, Jakub & Winkler, Ralph, 2009. "Wasted waste: An evolutionary perspective on industrial by-products," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3026-3033, October.
- Highfill, Jannett & McAsey, Michael, 1997. "Municipal Waste Management: Recycling and Landfill Space Constraints," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 118-136, January.
- Karen Pittel & Amigues Jean-Pierre & Thomas Kuhn, 2005. "Endogenous growth and recycling : a material balance approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/37, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:5:y:1978:i:3:p:220-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.