Towards an Environmental Macroeconomics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng, 2012.
"Sustainable economic development and the environment: Theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1105-1114.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "Sustainable economic development and the environment: theory and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2006057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Sustainable Economic Development and the Environment: Theory and Evidence," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hardt, Lukas & O'Neill, Daniel W., 2017. "Ecological Macroeconomic Models: Assessing Current Developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 198-211.
- Arslan Razmi, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Simple Stylized Frameworks for Short-Run Analysis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Limburg, Karin E. & O'Neill, Robert V. & Costanza, Robert & Farber, Stephen, 2002. "Complex systems and valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 409-420, June.
- Alig, Ralph J. & Adams, Darius M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1998. "Ecological and economic impacts of forest policies: interactions across forestry and agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 63-78, October.
- Elena, Scattola, 2010. "Sostenibilità e sviluppo sostenibile. Evoluzione del concetto," MPRA Paper 37201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Mahmood, Haider & Arouri, Mohamed, 2013. "Does financial development reduce CO2 emissions in Malaysian economy? A time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 145-152.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Mahmood, Haider, 2012. "Does Financial Development Reduce CO2 Emissions in Malaysian Economy? A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 40603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2012.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2012. "What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201230, CERDI.
- Ariane Manuela Amin, 2012. "What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-00722081, HAL.
- Dianne McGrath, 2011. "Accounting for the Environment: Towards a Theoretical Perspective for Environmental Accounting and Reporting," Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 169-170, September.
- Ossama Mikhail & J. Walter Milon & Richard Hofler, 2005. "Is Investment in Environmental Quality a Solution to Recessions? Studying the Welfare Effects of Green Animal Spirits," Others 0510010, EconWPA.
- Malghan, Deepak, 2010. "On the relationship between scale, allocation, and distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2261-2270, September.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2014. "Nested open systems: An important concept for applying ecological footprint analysis to sustainable development assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 105-111.
- Pirgmaier, Elke, 2017. "The Neoclassical Trojan Horse of Steady-State Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 52-61.
- Thampapillai, Dodo, 2012. "Macroeconomics versus environmental-macroeconomics," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), September.
- Zhang, Binyue & Chen, Bin, 2017. "Sustainability accounting of a household biogas project based on emergy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 819-831.
- Ji, Xi, 2015. "Taking the pulse of urban economy: From the perspective of systems ecology," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 36-48.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 1997. "Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 179-186, December.
- Wetzel, Kurt R. & Wetzel, John F., 1995. "Sizing the earth: Recognition of economic carrying capacity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 13-21, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:67:y:1991:i:2:p:255-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed