Empirical Evidence on Recycling and Trade of Paper and Lead in Developed and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian Radetzki & Carl Van Duyne, 1985. "The Demand for Scrap and Primary Metal Ores after a Decline in Secular Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-449, May.
- Grace, Richard & Turner, R. Kerry & Walter, Ingo, 1978. "Secondary materials and international trade," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 172-186, June.
- Paul Weaver & H. Gabel & Jacqueline Bloemhof-Ruwaard & Luk Wassenhove, 1997. "Optimizing environmental product life cycles," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 199-224, March.
- David N. Beede & David E. Bloom, 1995. "Economics of the Generation and Management of Municipal Solid Waste," NBER Working Papers 5116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 1997. "Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 179-186, December.
- Pei, Fanyu & Tilton, John E., 1999. "Consumer preferences, technological change, and the short-run income elasticity of metal demand," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 87-109, June.
- Yore, Gary W., 1979. "Secondary materials and international trade: A comment on the domestic market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 199-203, September.
- Palmer, Karen & Martinez, Salvador & Jenkins, Robin & Podolsky, Michael, 1999. "The Determinants of Household Recycling: A Material Specific Analysis of Unit Pricing and Recycling Program Attributes," Discussion Papers dp-99-41-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1980. "An econometric model of the U.S. secondary copper industry: Recycling versus disposal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 123-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem, 2013. "Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1896-1903.
- Utlu, Zafer & Kincay, Olcay, 2013. "An assessment of a pulp and paper mill through energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 565-573.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0200-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keisaku Higashida, 2012. "Trade in Secondhand Goods, Monitoring of Illegal Trade, and Import Quotas on Legal Trade," Discussion Paper Series 90, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2012.
- Berglund, Christer & Soderholm, Patrik, 2003. "Complementing Empirical Evidence on Global Recycling and Trade of Waste Paper," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 743-754, April.
- Bernard, Sophie, 2015. "North–south trade in reusable goods: Green design meets illegal shipments of waste," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-35.
- Mansikkasalo, Anna & Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Market behavior and policy in the recycled paper industry: A critical survey of price elasticity research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:10:p:1717-1737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.