Determinants of Trade in Recyclable Wastes between Developing and Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Higashida, Keisaku & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "Determinants of trade in recyclable wastes: evidence from commodity-based trade of waste and scrap," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 250-270, April.
- Keisaku Higashida & Shunsuke Managi, 2009. "Determinants of Trade in Recyclable Wastes between Developing and Developed Countries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-060, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:15:y:2016:i:1:p:134-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sawhney, Aparna & Majumder, Piyali, 2015. "Is India becoming a waste haven of metal scrap?," MPRA Paper 67186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Yuta Watabe & Kaori Furuyama, 2016.
"Export of Recyclable Materials: Evidence from Japan,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 15(1), pages 134-148, Winter/Sp.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Yuta Watabe & Kaori Furuyama, 2015. "Export of Recyclable Materials: Evidence from Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-014, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstrade and recycling; recyclable wastes; gravity model;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ccesdp:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cchitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.