How to detect illegal waste shipments? The case of the international trade in polyethylene waste
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Garlaschelli & T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & G. Caldarelli & M. I. Loffredo, 2007. "Interplay between topology and dynamics in the World Trade Web," Papers physics/0701030, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mario Holzner, 2004. "Illegal Trade in South East Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- K. Bhattacharya & G. Mukherjee & J. Saramaki & K. Kaski & S. S. Manna, 2007. "The International Trade Network: weighted network analysis and modelling," Papers 0707.4343, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Raymond Fisman & Shang-Jin Wei, 2004.
"Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: Evidence from "Missing Imports" in China,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(2), pages 471-500, April.
- Raymond Fisman & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: Evidence from "Missing Imports" in China," NBER Working Papers 8551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisman, Raymond & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: Evidence from 'Missing Imports' in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 3089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Garlaschelli & T. Di Matteo & T. Aste & G. Caldarelli & M. I. Loffredo, 2007. "Interplay between topology and dynamics in the World Trade Web," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 57(2), pages 159-164, May.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014.
"Determinants of trade in recyclable wastes: evidence from commodity-based trade of waste and scrap,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 250-270, April.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Determinants of Trade in Recyclable Wastes between Developing and Developed Countries," CCES Discussion Paper Series 15, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Keisaku Higashida & Shunsuke Managi, 2009. "Determinants of Trade in Recyclable Wastes between Developing and Developed Countries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-060, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- De Benedictis Luca & Nenci Silvia & Santoni Gianluca & Tajoli Lucia & Vicarelli Claudio, 2014.
"Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII Dataset,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3-4), pages 1-57, October.
- De Benedictis, L. & Nenci, S. & Santoni, G. & Tajoli, L. & Vicarelli, C., 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working papers 471, Banque de France.
- Luca De Benedictis & Silvia Nenci & Gianluca Santoni & Lucia Tajoli & Claudio Vicarelli, 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working Papers 2013-24, CEPII research center.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Reyes, Javier & Schiavo, Stefano, 2008.
"On the topological properties of the world trade web: A weighted network analysis,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3868-3873.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "On the Topological Properties of the World Trade Web: A Weighted Network Analysis," Papers 0708.4359, arXiv.org.
- Mishra, Prachi & Subramanian, Arvind & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Tariffs, enforcement, and customs evasion: Evidence from India," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1907-1925, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWaste plastics; illegal trade; network analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.