Illegal Trade in South East Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1975. "Macroeconomic Constraints, Economic Efficiency and Ethics: An Introduction to Kantian Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(168), pages 430-437, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Stubos & Ioannis Tsikripis, 2005.
"Regional Integration Challenges in South East Europe: Banking Sector Trends,"
24, Bank of Greece.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2017. "Current account dynamics and the real exchange rate: Disentangling the evidence," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Olivier Lamotte, 2003. "Disintegration and trade in South-eastern Europe," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIllegal Trade; Faked Invoicing; Smuggling; South East Europe;
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:bpaper:061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .