Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selten, Reinhard, 1991.
"Evolution, learning, and economic behavior,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Subak, Susan, 1999. "Global environmental costs of beef production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-91, July.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2002. "The changing contribution of unpaid work to the total standard of living in sustainable development scenarios," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 461-475.
- Sylvia Lorek, Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Indicators for environmentally sustainable household consumption," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 101-120.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- Patrick Schembri, 1999. "Environmentally adjusted domestic product and emission control policies; a dynamic simulation modelling approach: an example from the French carbon dioxide emission prospects," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 164-184.
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Stefan Bach & Michael Kohlhaas & Bernd Meyer & Barbara Praetorius & Heinz Welsch, 2001. "Modellgestützte Analyse der ökologischen Steuerreform mit LEAN, PANTA RHEI: und dem Potsdamer Mikrosimulationsmodell," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 248, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Is energy cost an accurate indicator of natural resource quality?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-394, December.
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2001. "Wirkungen der ökologischen Steuerreform auf Wirtschaft und Umwelt in Deutschland – Ergebnisse von Simulationsrechnungen mit dem umweltökonomischen Modell PANTA RHEI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 01-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Martin O'Connor & Grant Ryan, 1999. "Macroeconomic cost-effectiveness and the use of multi-sectoral dynamic modelling as an environmental valuation tool," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 127-163.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.