Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Subak, Susan, 1999. "Global environmental costs of beef production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-91, July.
- Martin O'Connor & Grant Ryan, 1999. "Macroeconomic cost-effectiveness and the use of multi-sectoral dynamic modelling as an environmental valuation tool," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 127-163.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2001. "Wirkungen der ökologischen Steuerreform auf Wirtschaft und Umwelt in Deutschland – Ergebnisse von Simulationsrechnungen mit dem umweltökonomischen Modell PANTA RHEI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 01-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1991. "Evolution, learning, and economic behavior," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2002. "The changing contribution of unpaid work to the total standard of living in sustainable development scenarios," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 461-475.
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Patrick Schembri, 1999. "Environmentally adjusted domestic product and emission control policies; a dynamic simulation modelling approach: an example from the French carbon dioxide emission prospects," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 164-184.
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Is energy cost an accurate indicator of natural resource quality?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-394, December.
- Sylvia Lorek, Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Indicators for environmentally sustainable household consumption," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 101-120.
- Stefan Bach & Michael Kohlhaas & Bernd Meyer & Barbara Praetorius & Heinz Welsch, 2001. "Modellgestützte Analyse der ökologischen Steuerreform mit LEAN, PANTA RHEI: und dem Potsdamer Mikrosimulationsmodell," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 248, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:223:y:2011:i:1:p:72-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2011.
"Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at","
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6082-6099, October.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Wolter, Marc Ingo & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model “e3.at”," FCN Working Papers 13/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Meyer, Bernd & Distelkamp, Martin & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2007. "Material efficiency and economic-environmental sustainability. Results of simulations for Germany with the model PANTA RHEI," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 192-200, June.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:107-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Getzner, Michael, 2008. "Uncertainties and the precautionary principle in cost-benefit environmental policies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17.
- Halkos, George E., 2011. "Nonparametric modelling of biodiversity: Determinants of threatened species," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 618-635, July.
- Mert Bilgin, 2012. "The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 19-35, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.