Economic materials-product chain models: Current status, further development and an illustrative example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dellink, Rob B. & Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H., 2000. "An empirical analysis of dematerialisation:: Application to metal policies in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 205-218, May.
- Patricia Kandelaars & Jeroen Bergh, 1996. "Materials-product chains: Theory and an application to zinc and PVC gutters," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 97-118, July.
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "Dynamic analysis of materials-product chains: An application to window frames," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-61, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio, 2008. "Upstream or downstream in the value chain?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 669-677, June.
- Komoto, H. & Tomiyama, T. & Silvester, S. & Brezet, H., 2011. "Analyzing supply chain robustness for OEMs from a life cycle perspective using life cycle simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 447-457, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:58:y:2006:i:2:p:373-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.