Supply and demand on crowdlending platforms: connecting small and medium-sized enterprise borrowers and consumer investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachse, Katharina & Jungermann, Helmut & Belting, Julia M., 2012. "Investment risk – The perspective of individual investors," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 437-447.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Ringle, Christian M. & Smith, Donna & Reams, Russell & Hair, Joseph F., 2014. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): A useful tool for family business researchers," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 105-115.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Omrani, Nessrine & Peitz, Martin, 2015.
"The economics of crowdfunding platforms,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 11-28.
- Belleflamme, N. & Omrani, M. & Peitz, M., 2015. "The Economics of Crowdfunding Platforms," CORE Discussion Papers 2015015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul BELLEFLAMME & Nessrine OMRANI & Martin PEITZ, 2015. "The economics of crowdfunding platforms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Lee, Jinkook, 2009. "The effects of reference point, knowledge, and risk propensity on the evaluation of financial products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 719-725, July.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben, 2016. "Diffusion of innovation: The case of ethical tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2711-2720.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-1061.
- ., 2016. "Aggregate IMF lending," Chapters, in: The International Monetary Fund, chapter 4, pages 63-86, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- David T. Llewellyn, 2005. "Trust and confidence in financial services: a strategic challenge," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 333-346, November.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Agrebi, Sinda & Jallais, JoÃ«l, 2015. "Explain the intention to use smartphones for mobile shopping," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 16-23.
- S. Sriram & Puneet Manchanda & Mercedes Bravo & Junhong Chu & Liye Ma & Minjae Song & Scott Shriver & Upender Subramanian, 2015. "Platforms: a multiplicity of research opportunities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Feinberg, Richard & Rhee, Eun-Young, 2004. "Relationships and individuals' bank switching behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 507-527, August.
- Kurnia, Sherah & Choudrie, Jyoti & Mahbubur, Rahim Md & Alzougool, Basil, 2015. "E-commerce technology adoption: A Malaysian grocery SME retail sector study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1906-1918.
- Reinartz, Werner & Haenlein, Michael & Henseler, Jörg, 2009. "An empirical comparison of the efficacy of covariance-based and variance-based SEM," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 332-344.
- Juanjuan Zhang & Peng Liu, 2012. "Rational Herding in Microloan Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 892-912, May.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2015. "Success of Crowd-based Online Technology in Fundraising: An Institutional Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 100-116.
- Bernadette Szajna, 1996. "Empirical Evaluation of the Revised Technology Acceptance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 85-92, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Blut & Cheng Wang, 2020. "Technology readiness: a meta-analysis of conceptualizations of the construct and its impact on technology usage," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 649-669, July.
- Ivan D. Kotliarov, 2020. "Digital transformation of the financial industry: The substance and trends," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 72-81, July.
- Hasnan Baber, 2020. "FinTech, Crowdfunding and Customer Retention in Islamic Banks," Vision, , vol. 24(3), pages 260-268, September.
- Jünger, Moritz & Mietzner, Mark, 2020. "Banking goes digital: The adoption of FinTech services by German households," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(C).
- Malek Hamouda & Imen Mejri & Donia Trabelsi, 2017. "Crowdequity et Crowdlending : deux alternatives de financement des TPE/PME. Le cas de l'entreprise Gifts for change," Post-Print hal-02373759, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCrowdlending; Crowdfunding; Fintech; SME; Switching; Satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.