Prioritization of bridges and tunnels in earthquake risk mitigation using multicriteria decision analysis: Application to Lisbon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho, 2002. "Assigning priorities for maintenance, repair and refurbishment in managing a municipal housing stock," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 380-391, April.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Chagas, Manuel P., 2004. "A career choice problem: An example of how to use MACBETH to build a quantitative value model based on qualitative value judgments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 323-331, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fasolo, Barbara & Bana e Costa, Carlos A., 2014. "Tailoring value elicitation to decision makers' numeracy and fluency: Expressing value judgments in numbers or words," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 83-90.
- Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S., 2012. "Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alessio Ishizaka & Maynard Gordon, 2017. "MACBETHSort: a multiple criteria decision aid procedure for sorting strategic products," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Lili Du & Srinivas Peeta, 2014. "A Stochastic Optimization Model to Reduce Expected Post-Disaster Response Time Through Pre-Disaster Investment Decisions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 271-295, June.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:147-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Lourenço, João C. & Chagas, Manuel P. & Bana e Costa, João C., 2007. "Development of reusable bid evaluation models for the Portugese Electric Transmission Company," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Madeira, Armando Gonçalves & Cardoso, Moacyr Machado & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra & Correia, Anderson Ribeiro & Schwanz, Silvia Helena, 2012. "Multicriteria and multivariate analysis for port performance evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 450-456.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:174:y:2018:i:c:p:96-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:255-272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria decision analysis Prioritization MACBETH Earthquake risk Case-study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:442-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.