A career choice problem: An example of how to use MACBETH to build a quantitative value model based on qualitative value judgments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Ward & Barron, F. Hutton, 1994. "SMARTS and SMARTER: Improved Simple Methods for Multiattribute Utility Measurement," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 306-325, December.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Corrêa, Émerson C. & De Corte, Jean-Marie & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2002. "Facilitating bid evaluation in public call for tenders: a socio-technical approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 227-242, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Fernandez, Tania G. & Correia, Paulo V. D., 2005. "Prioritisation of public investments in social infra-structures using multicriteria value analysis and decision conferencing: a case-study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22740, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Carlos S. & Vieira, Victor, 2008. "Prioritization of bridges and tunnels in earthquake risk mitigation using multicriteria decision analysis: Application to Lisbon," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 442-450, June.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1815-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanja Myllyviita & Katja Lähtinen & Teppo Hujala & Leena Leskinen & Lauri Sikanen & Pekka Leskinen, 2014. "Identifying and rating cultural sustainability indicators: a case study of wood-based bioenergy systems in eastern Finland," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 287-304, April.
- Hsu-Shih Shih, 2016. "A Mixed-Data Evaluation in Group TOPSIS with Differentiated Decision Power," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 537-565, May.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9372-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9326-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigues, Teresa C. & Montibeller, Gilberto & Oliveira, Mónica D. & Bana e Costa, Carlos A., 2017. "Modelling multicriteria value interactions with Reasoning Maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1054-1071.
- Alessio Ishizaka & Maynard Gordon, 2017. "MACBETHSort: a multiple criteria decision aid procedure for sorting strategic products," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S., 2015. "Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2691-2702.
- Vicent Penadés-Plà & Tatiana García-Segura & José V. Martí & Víctor Yepes, 2016. "A Review of Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods Applied to the Sustainable Bridge Design," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Lourenço, João C. & Chagas, Manuel P. & Bana e Costa, João C., 2007. "Development of reusable bid evaluation models for the Portugese Electric Transmission Company," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dorota Gorecka, 2012. "Applying Multi-Criteria Decision Aiding techniques in the process of project management within the wedding planning business," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 41-67.
- Madeira, Armando Gonçalves & Cardoso, Moacyr Machado & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra & Correia, Anderson Ribeiro & Schwanz, Silvia Helena, 2012. "Multicriteria and multivariate analysis for port performance evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 450-456.
- Marjan S. Jalali & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Ieva Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, 2016. "Integrating Metacognitive and Psychometric Decision-Making Approaches for Bank Customer Loyalty Measurement," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 815-837, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0166-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Bana e Costa & Paula Antão da Silva & Francisco Nunes Correia, 2004. "Multicriteria Evaluation of Flood Control Measures: The Case of Ribeira do Livramento," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 18(3), pages 263-283, June.
- Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etiënne A.J.A. & Korzilius, Hubert, 2016. "Different paths to consensus? The impact of need for closure on model-supported group conflict management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 878-889.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:153:y:2004:i:2:p:323-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.