Are fairness constraints on profit-seeking important?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-383, December.
- Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Limberg, Stephen T. & Schadewald, Michael S., 1991. "Fairness in markets: A laboratory investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 447-464, September.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1993. "On the fairness of pricing -- An empirical survey among the general population," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-307, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendrik Sonnabend, 2016. "Fairness constraints on profit-seeking: evidence from the German club concert industry," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(4), pages 529-545, November.
- Maurice Schweitzer & Donald Gibson, 2008. "Fairness, Feelings, and Ethical Decision- Making: Consequences of Violating Community Standards of Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 287-301, February.
- Charness, Gary & Levine, David I., 2002.
"Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 391-405, April.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 1999. "Changes In The Employment Contract? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jz354m3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Chaness, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p535308, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Chaness, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Papers 70, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Do Consumers Care about how Prices are Set?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-43.
- Seligman, David A. & Schwartz, Barry, 1997. "Domain specificity of fairness judgments in economic transactions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 579-604, November.
- van der Heijden, E.C.M., 1996. "Altruism, fairness and public pensions : An investigation of survey and experimental data," Other publications TiSEM e9f4373e-0385-4c8d-98d9-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Heijden, Eline C. M. & Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1997.
"Altruism and fairness in a public pension system,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 505-518, April.
- van der Heijden, E.C.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Altruism and fairness in a public pension system," Discussion Paper 1995-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Heijden, E.C.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1997. "Altruism and fairness in a public pension system," Other publications TiSEM c206e707-7243-4b38-b3c8-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan, 2005. "Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 343-361, June.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002. "Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2005. "Sunk costs and fairness in incomplete information bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 155-177, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:16:y:1995:i:1:p:73-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.