On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsybakov, A.B. & Korostelev, A.P. & Simar, L., 1992. "Efficient Estimation of Monotone Boundaries," Papers 9209, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Janssen, A. & Marohn, F., 1994. "On statistical information of extreme order statistics, local extreme value alternatives, and poisson point processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Hohsuk Noh & Byeong U. Park, 2016.
"Data envelope fitting with constrained polynomial splines,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 3-30, January.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Noh, Hohsuk & Park, Byeong U., 2013. "Data envelope fitting with constrained polynomial splines," TSE Working Papers 13-449, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Frontier Estimation and Extreme Values Theory," TSE Working Papers 10-165, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Goldenshluger, A. & Tsybakov, A., 2004. "Estimating the endpoint of a distribution in the presence of additive observation errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 39-49, June.
- Terán, Pedro & López-Díaz, Miguel, 2014. "Strong consistency and rates of convergence for a random estimator of a fuzzy set," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 130-145.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2017.
"Measuring firm performance using nonparametric quantile-type distances,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 156-181, March.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2013. "Measuring Firm Performance using Nonparametric Quantile-type Distances," TSE Working Papers 13-412, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle, 2014. "A Γ-moment approach to monotonic boundary estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 727-740.
- Cheng, Ming-Yen & Hall, Peter, 2006. "Methods for tracking support boundaries with corners," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1870-1893, September.
- Girard, Stéphane & Jacob, Pierre, 2008. "Frontier estimation via kernel regression on high power-transformed data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 403-420, March.
- Meister, Alexander, 2006. "Estimating the support of multivariate densities under measurement error," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1702-1717, September.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Laurent Gardes & Stéphane Girard & Alexandre Lekina, 2011. "Kernel estimators of extreme level curves," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 311-333, August.
- Klemelä, Jussi, 2004. "Complexity penalized support estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 274-297, February.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Laurent, Thibault & Noh, Hohsuk, 2015. "npbr: A Package for Nonparametric Boundary Regression in R," TSE Working Papers 15-576, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence rate curve estimation endpoint order statistic regular variation support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:62:y:1997:i:2:p:204-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.