Estimating the support of multivariate densities under measurement error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall P. & Simar L., 2002.
"Estimating a Changepoint, Boundary, or Frontier in the Presence of Observation Error,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 523-534, June.
- Hall, P. & Simar, L., 2000. "Estimating a Changepoint, Boundary of Frontier in the Presence of Observation Error," Papers 0012, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Goldenshluger, A. & Tsybakov, A., 2004. "Estimating the endpoint of a distribution in the presence of additive observation errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 39-49, June.
- Hall, Peter & Nussbaum, Michael & Stern, Steven E., 1997. "On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-232, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDeconvolution Errors-in-variables Multivariate density estimation Resampling Support estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:8:p:1702-1717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .