A Γ-moment approach to monotonic boundary estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold, 2005. "Robust nonparametric estimators of monotone boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 311-331, October.
- Hall, Peter & Nussbaum, Michael & Stern, Steven E., 1997. "On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-232, August.
- Kneip, Alois & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2008. "Asymptotics And Consistent Bootstraps For Dea Estimators In Nonparametric Frontier Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1663-1697, December.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Byeong U. Park, 2013. "On Projection-type Estimators of Multivariate Isotonic Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 363-386, June.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Einmahl, J. H.J. & Dekkers, A. L.M. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM 81970cb3-5b7a-4cad-9bf6-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high order moments in the Weibull domain of attraction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2136-2144.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U. & Stern, Steven E., 1998. "On Polynomial Estimators of Frontiers and Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-98, July.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- S.-O. Jeong & B. U. Park, 2006. "Large Sample Approximation of the Distribution for Convex-Hull Estimators of Boundaries," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 139-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2018. "Robustified expected maximum production frontiers," TSE Working Papers 17-890, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2016. "Robust frontier estimation from noisy data: a Tikhonov regularization approach," TSE Working Papers 16-665, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2018.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Laurent, Thibault & Noh, Hohsuk, 2017.
"npbr: A Package for Nonparametric Boundary Regression in R,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 79(i09).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Laurent, Thibault & Noh, Hohsuk, 2015. "npbr: A Package for Nonparametric Boundary Regression in R," TSE Working Papers 15-576, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsCost function; Edge data; Extreme-value index; Free disposal hull; Moment frontier;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:178:y:2014:i:2:p:727-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.