Frontier estimation via kernel regression on high power-transformed data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U. & Stern, Steven E., 1998. "On Polynomial Estimators of Frontiers and Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-98, July.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- Tsybakov, A.B. & Korostelev, A.P. & Simar, L., 1992. "Efficient Estimation of Monotone Boundaries," Papers 9209, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Stéphane Girard, 2003. "Extreme Values and Haar Series Estimates of Point Process Boundaries," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(2), pages 369-384.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Jacob, P. & Suquet, Ch., 1996. "Regression and edge estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 11-15, March.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U., 2004. "Bandwidth choice for local polynomial estimation of smooth boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 240-261, November.
- Hall, Peter & Nussbaum, Michael & Stern, Steven E., 1997. "On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-232, August.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, Séphane & Jacob, Pierre, 2009. "Frontier estimation with local polynomials and high power-transformed data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1691-1705, September.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2013. "Frontier estimation with kernel regression on high order moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 172-189.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Laurent Gardes & Stéphane Girard & Alexandre Lekina, 2011. "Kernel estimators of extreme level curves," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 311-333, August.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high order moments in the Weibull domain of attraction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2136-2144.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel estimator Power-transform Frontier estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:403-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.