Frontier Estimation and Extreme Values Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsybakov, A.B. & Korostelev, A.P. & Simar, L., 1992. "Efficient Estimation of Monotone Boundaries," Papers 9209, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Einmahl, J. H.J. & Dekkers, A. L.M. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM 81970cb3-5b7a-4cad-9bf6-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hall, Peter & Nussbaum, Michael & Stern, Steven E., 1997. "On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-232, August.
- Hwang, J. H. & Park, B. U. & Ryu, W., 2002. "Limit theorems for boundary function estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 353-360, October.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U. & Stern, Steven E., 1998. "On Polynomial Estimators of Frontiers and Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-98, July.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Hohsuk Noh & Byeong U. Park, 2016.
"Data envelope fitting with constrained polynomial splines,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 3-30, January.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Noh, Hohsuk & Park, Byeong U., 2013. "Data envelope fitting with constrained polynomial splines," TSE Working Papers 13-449, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Abdelaati Daouia & Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2017.
"Measuring firm performance using nonparametric quantile-type distances,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 156-181, March.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2013. "Measuring Firm Performance using Nonparametric Quantile-type Distances," TSE Working Papers 13-412, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Irène Gijbels, 2011. "Robustness and inference in nonparametric partial-frontier modeling," Post-Print hal-00796744, HAL.
- Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne, 2012.
"Probabilistic characterization of directional distances and their robust versions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 342-354.
- Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne, 2010. "Probabilistic Characterization of Directional Distances and their Robust Versions," TSE Working Papers 10-195, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2012.
"Regularization of nonparametric frontier estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 285-299.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Regularization of Nonparametric Frontier Estimators," TSE Working Papers 10-168, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Regularization of Nonparametric Frontier Estimators," IDEI Working Papers 614, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.