Estimating a Changepoint, Boundary of Frontier in the Presence of Observation Error
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hall P. & Simar L., 2002. "Estimating a Changepoint, Boundary, or Frontier in the Presence of Observation Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 523-534, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh, 2011. "Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 387-397, August.
- Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman, 2013. "Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 220-231.
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010.
"Consistent density deconvolution under partially known error distribution,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 236-241, February.
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Consistent Density Deconvolution under Partially Known Error Distribution," TSE Working Papers 09-097, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Consistent Density Deconvolution under Partially Known Error Distribution," IDEI Working Papers 632, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Goldenshluger, A. & Tsybakov, A., 2004. "Estimating the endpoint of a distribution in the presence of additive observation errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 39-49, June.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:792-801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Xiaofeng, 2016. "Non-parametric efficiency estimation using Richardson–Lucy blind deconvolution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 731-739.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2005. "Parametric approximations of nonparametric frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 91-116, January.
- Olesen, Ole B. & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2016. "Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis—A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 2-21.
- Delaigle, A. & Gijbels, I., 2006. "Data-driven boundary estimation in deconvolution problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1965-1994, April.
- Kneip, Alois & Simar, Léopold & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2015. "Frontier estimation in the presence of measurement error with unknown variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 379-393.
- Meister, Alexander, 2006. "Estimating the support of multivariate densities under measurement error," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1702-1717, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDISTRIBUTION ; EVALUATION ; PRODUCTION ; BOUNDARIES;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.