Relocation and public ownership of firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2005. "International Trade and Strategic Privatization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 502-513, November.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1991. "Domestic unionization and import competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 79-100, August.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1988. "Unionized oligopoly and international trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 217-234, May.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:33:p:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bughin, Jacques & Vannini, Stefano, 1995. "Strategic direct investment under unionized oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-145, March.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars S¯rgard, 2003.
"Unionised Oligopoly, Trade Liberalisation and Location Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 782-800, October.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Sørgard, Lars, 2001. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars Sørgard, 2002. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fumagalli, Chiara, 2003. "On the welfare effects of competition for foreign direct investments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 963-983, December.
- White, Mark D., 1996. "Mixed oligopoly, privatization and subsidization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-195, November.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 9489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2003. "Mixed Duopoly, Merger and Multiproduct Firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 27-42, August.
- Willner, Johan, 2001. "Ownership, efficiency, and political interference," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 723-748, November.
- Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 2000.
"Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 80-92, March.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 097, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Leahy, D. & Montagna, C., 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Papers 99/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Faccio, Mara & Lang, Larry H. P., 2002. "The ultimate ownership of Western European corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 365-395, September.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 1998. "Partial privatization in mixed duopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 473-483, December.
- Kenneth Fjell & Debashis Pal, 1996. "A Mixed Oligopoly in the Presence of Foreign Private Firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 737-743, August.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Juan Bárcena-ruiz & María Garzón, 2003. "Strategic Environmental Standards, Wage Incomes and the Location of Polluting Firms," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(2), pages 121-139, February.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1990. " Game Theoretic Models of Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
- Naylor, Robin, 1998. "International trade and economic integration when labour markets are generally unionised," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1251-1267, July.
- Ha-Joon Chang, 2007. "State-Owned Enterprise Reform," Policy Notes 4, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Debashis Pal & Mark D. White, 1998. "Mixed Oligopoly, Privatization, and Strategic Trade Policy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 264-281, October.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Begona Garzon, Maria, 2005. "Economic integration and privatisation under diseconomies of scale," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 247-267, March.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2015. "Bargaining agenda in public and private monopoly," MPRA Paper 64184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2010. "The Timing of Endogenous Wage Setting under Bertrand Competition in a Unionized Mixed Duopoly," MPRA Paper 20205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2012. "Indirect Taxation and Privatization in a Model of Government's Preference," MPRA Paper 42968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquín Andaluz, 2011. "Validity of the “Principle of Maximum Product Differentiation” in a unionized mixed-duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 123-136, March.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2009. "Government's Preference and Timing of Endogenous Wage Setting: Perspectives on Privatization and Mixed Duopoly," MPRA Paper 17221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2013. "Unionized Mixed Oligopoly and Privatization with Excess Burden of Taxation," MPRA Paper 51156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2011. "Relocation and Investment in R&D by Firms," IKERLANAK 2011-52, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Haruna Shoji & Goel Rajeev K., 2016. "International Tariffs in a Mixed Oligopoly with Research Spillovers," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(3), pages 277-293, August.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2010. "Strategic Budget Constraints of Public Firm under Bertrand Competition of Unionized Mixed Duopoly," MPRA Paper 19969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRelocation Mixed duopoly Publicly-owned firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:71-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.