The growth of a shadow banking system in emerging markets: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pozsar, Zoltan & Adrian, Tobias & Ashcraft, Adam B. & Boesky, Hayley, 2013.
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nirupama Kulkarni, 2012. "What Saved the Indian Banking System: State Ownership or State Guarantees?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ghosh, Swati & Gonzalez del Mazo, Ines & İnci Ötker-Robe, 2012. "Chasing the Shadows: How Significant Is Shadow Banking in Emerging Markets?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 88, pages 1-7, September.
- Swati Ghosh & Ines Gonzalez del Mazo & ?nci Ötker-Robe, 2012. "Chasing the Shadows : How Significant is Shadow Banking in Emerging Markets?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17088, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Kenji Nishiguchi & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima, 2014. "Impact of shadow banks on financial contagion," Papers 1410.4847, arXiv.org.
- Stijn Claessens & Lev Ratnovski, 2014. "What is Shadow Banking?," IMF Working Papers 14/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabrizio Malatesta & Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2016. "The Shadow Banking System in the Euro Area: Definitions, Key Features and the Funding of Firms," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 217-237, July.
- Torsten Ehlers & Steven Kong & Feng Zhu, 2018. "Mapping shadow banking in China: structure and dynamics," BIS Working Papers 701, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow banking; Non-Bank financial corporations; Crisis; Systemic risk; Government guarantees;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:207-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.