The Economics of Shadow Banking
In: Liquidity and Funding Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Lilley & Mark Manning (ed.) Liquidity and Funding Markets, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2013.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2013-02.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2010. "The tri-party repo market before the 2010 reforms," Staff Reports 477, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stijn Claessens & Lev Ratnovski & Manmohan Singh, 2012. "Shadow Banking: Economics and Policy," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Gregory R. Duffee, 1994.
"Idiosyncratic variation of Treasury bill yields,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2013-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.