Chasing the Shadows: How Significant Is Shadow Banking in Emerging Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manmohan Singh & James Aitken, 2010. "The (Sizable) Role of Rehypothecation in the Shadow Banking System," IMF Working Papers 10/172, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans & Hofmann, Boris, 2016.
"Monetary analysis and the global financial cycle: An Asian central bank perspective,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-16.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg & Boris Hofmann, 2014. "Monetary analysis and the global financial cycle: an Asian central bank perspective," BIS Working Papers 463, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gong, Rui & Page, Frank, 2016. "Shadow banks and systemic risks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66044, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Palan, R. & Nesvetailova, A., 2013. "The Governance of the Black Holes of the World Economy: Shadow Banking and Offshore Finance," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-03, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Khandwala, Hemal & Sabri Öncü, T., 2013. "The growth of a shadow banking system in emerging markets: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 207-230.
- Fabrizio Malatesta & Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2016. "The Shadow Banking System in the Euro Area: Definitions, Key Features and the Funding of Firms," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 217-237, July.
- Dawa Sherpa, 2013. "Critical Evaluation of Basel III as Prudential Regulation and its Consequences in Developing Countries’ Credit Needs," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 253, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .