A prediction comparison of housing sales prices by parametric versus semi-parametric regressions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldberg, Gerson M. & Harding, John P., 2003. "Investment characteristics of low- and moderate-income mortgage loans," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 151-180, September.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-75, November.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1993.
" Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures Indices and Perpetual Futures,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 911-31, July.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1992. "Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures Indices and Perpetual Futures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1036, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993. "Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures indices and Perpetual Futures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, December.
- Opsomer, Jean D. & Ruppert, D., 1998. "A Fully Automated Bandwidth Selection Method for Fitting Additive Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Speyrer, Janet Furman & Ragas, Wade R, 1991. "Housing Prices and Flood Risk: An Examination Using Spline Regression," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 395-407, December.
- R. Kelley Pace, 1998. "Appraisal Using Generalized Additive Models," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 77-100.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Pollakowski, Henry O., 1981. "Choice of functional form for hedonic price equations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Palmquist, Raymond B, 1980. "Alternative Techniques for Developing Real Estate Price Indexes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 442-48, August.
- Don N. MacDonald & James C. Murdoch & Harry L. White, 1987. "Uncertain Hazards, Insurance, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Housing Markets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 361-371.
- John M. Clapp & Hyon-Jung Kim & Alan E. Gelfand, 2002. "Predicting Spatial Patterns of House Prices Using LPR and Bayesian Smoothing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 505-532.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:68-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.