A Fully Automated Bandwidth Selection Method for Fitting Additive Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chesneau, Christophe & Fadili, Jalal & Maillot, Bertrand, 2015. "Adaptive estimation of an additive regression function from weakly dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 77-94.
- Jiantao Li & Min Zheng, 2009. "Robust estimation of multivariate regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Opsomer, Jean D., 2000. "Asymptotic Properties of Backfitting Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 166-179, May.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:22:y:2002:i:2:a:2738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christou, Eliana & Akritas, Michael G., 2016. "Single index quantile regression for heteroscedastic data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 169-182.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & yang, ke, 2007. "Finite sample performance of kernel-based regression methods for non-parametric additive models under common bandwidth selection criterion," MPRA Paper 39295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin, Okmyung, 2004. "A prediction comparison of housing sales prices by parametric versus semi-parametric regressions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 68-84, March.
- Felix Abramovich & Italia Feis & Theofanis Sapatinas, 2009. "Optimal testing for additivity in multiple nonparametric regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(3), pages 691-714, September.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Avalos, Marta & Grandvalet, Yves & Ambroise, Christophe, 2007. "Parsimonious additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2851-2870, March.
- Xia Cui & Heng Peng & Songqiao Wen & Lixing Zhu, 2013. "Component Selection in the Additive Regression Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 491-510, September.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2008. "Local polynomial estimation of nonparametric simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 193-218, May.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:124-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hegland, Markus & McIntosh, Ian & Turlach, Berwin A., 1999. "A parallel solver for generalised additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 377-396, October.
- Juhyun Park & Burkhardt Seifert, 2010. "Local additive estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(2), pages 171-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.