Optimal testing for additivity in multiple nonparametric regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dette, Holger & Derbort, Stephan, 2001. "Analysis of Variance in Nonparametric Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 110-137, January.
- Fan, Jianqing & Jiang, Jiancheng, 2005. "Nonparametric Inferences for Additive Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 890-907, September.
- Spokoiny, Vladimir & Sperlich, Stefan & Hardle, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Structural tests in additive regression,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
9863, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Opsomer, Jean D. & Ruppert, D., 1998. "A Fully Automated Bandwidth Selection Method for Fitting Additive Models," Staff General Research Papers 1176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guerre, Emmanuel & Lavergne, Pascal, 2002. "Optimal Minimax Rates For Nonparametric Specification Testing In Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 1139-1171, October.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 1998.
"Nonparametric estimation and testing of interaction in additive models,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,14, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tj stheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation And Testing Of Interaction In Additive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 197-251, April.
- Stephan Derbort & Holger Dette & Axel Munk, 2002. "A Test for Additivity in Nonparametric Regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 60-82, March.
- Li, Qi & Hsiao, Cheng & Zinn, Joel, 2003. "Consistent specification tests for semiparametric/nonparametric models based on series estimation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 295-325, February.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Bigot, Jeremie & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2001. "Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 6(i06).
- Gozalo, Pedro L. & Linton, Oliver B., 2001. "Testing additivity in generalized nonparametric regression models with estimated parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-48, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:3:p:691-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.