Optimal Minimax Rates For Nonparametric Specification Testing In Regression Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2009.
"Testing a parametric quantile-regression model with an endogenous explanatory variable against a nonparametric alternative,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 141-152, October.
- Joel Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2007. "Testing a parametric quantile-regression model with an endogenous explanatory variable against a nonparametric alternative," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Asymptotically Optimal Tests for Single-Index Restrictions with a Focus on Average Partial Effects," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andrea Vaona, 2008. "The sensitivity of nonparametric misspecification tests to disturbance autocorrelation," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0803, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz, 2007. "A Non-Parametric Test of Exogeneity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1035-1058.
- Richard Blundell & Joel Horowitz, 2004. "A nonparametric test of exogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2008. "Breaking the curse of dimensionality in nonparametric testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2006. "Breaking the Curse of Dimensionality in Nonparametric Testing," Working Papers 2006-24, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2011. "One for All and All for One: Regression Checks With Many Regressors," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2007. "One for All and All for One : Regression Checks with Many Regressors”," Working Papers 2007-12, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2008. "One for All and All for One:Regression Checks With Many Regressors," Discussion Papers dp08-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2011. "One for all and all for one: regression checks with many regressors," MPRA Paper 35779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Abramovich & Italia Feis & Theofanis Sapatinas, 2009. "Optimal testing for additivity in multiple nonparametric regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(3), pages 691-714, September.
- Porter, Jack & Yu, Ping, 2015. "Regression discontinuity designs with unknown discontinuity points: Testing and estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 132-147.
- Juan M. Rodríguez-Póo & Stefan Sperlich & Philippe Vieu, 2012. "A Practical Test for Misspecification in Regression: Functional Form, Separability and Distribution," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12093, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
- Jia-Young Michael Fu & Joel Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2015. "Testing exogeneity in nonparametric instrumental variables identified by conditional quantile restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP68/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Emmanuel Guerre & Pascal Lavergne, 2004. "Data-Driven Rate-Optimal Specification Testing In Regression Models," Econometrics 0411008, EconWPA.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Comments on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 419-427, September.
- Guay, Alain & Guerre, Emmanuel & Lazarová, Štěpána, 2013. "Robust adaptive rate-optimal testing for the white noise hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 134-145.
- Li, Hongjun & Li, Qi & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "Consistent model specification tests based on k-nearest-neighbor estimation method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 187-202.
- Maistre, Samuel & Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2014. "Powerful nonparametric checks for quantile regression," TSE Working Papers 14-501, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:05:p:1139-1171_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed