Testing additivity in nonparametric regression under random censorship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gozalo, Pedro L. & Linton, Oliver B., 2001. "Testing additivity in generalized nonparametric regression models with estimated parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-48, August.
- González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Quintela-del-Río, Alejandro & Vieu, Philippe, 2002. "A note on variable selection in nonparametric regression with dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, April.
- Carbonez A. & Györfi L. & Meulen E.C. van der, 1995. "Partitioning-Estimates Of A Regression Function Under Random Censoring," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1994.
"Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Newey, W.K., 1992. "Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator," Working papers 93-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stephan Derbort & Holger Dette & Axel Munk, 2002. "A Test for Additivity in Nonparametric Regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(1), pages 60-82, March.
- Sperlich, Stefan & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 2002.
"Nonparametric Estimation And Testing Of Interaction In Additive Models,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 197-251, April.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 1998. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of interaction in additive models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,14, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Yang, Lijian & Tjostheim, Dag & Sperlich, Stefan, 1999. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of interaction in additive models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6387, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Dabrowska, D. M., 1995. "Nonparametric Regression with Censored Covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 253-283, August.
- Kohler, Michael & Máthé, Kinga & Pintér, Márta, 2002. "Prediction from Randomly Right Censored Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 73-100, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:16:p:2584-2591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.