Consequences of eliminating federal disability benefits for substance abusers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pinka Chatterji & Ellen Meara, 2007. "Consequences of Eliminating Federal Disability Benefits for Substance Abusers," NBER Working Papers 13407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.061762_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Dobkin, Carlos & Puller, Steven L., 2007. "The effects of government transfers on monthly cycles in drug abuse, hospitalization and mortality," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(11-12), pages 2137-2157, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:1:46-47_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2000. "AFDC, SSI, and Welfare Reform Aggressiveness: Caseload Reductions vs. Caseload Shifting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ellen Meara & Richard Frank, 2006. "Welfare Reform, Work Requirements, and Employment Barriers," NBER Working Papers 12480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan L. Ettner & Richard G. Frank & Ronald C. Kessler, 1997. "The Impact of Psychiatric Disorders on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2004. "AFDC, SSI, and Welfare Reform Aggressiveness: Caseload Reductions versus Caseload Shifting," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickey, H. & Ikenwilo, D. & Norwood, P. & Watson, V. & Zangelidis, A., 2016. "“Doctor my eyes”: A natural experiment on the demand for eye care services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 117-127.
- Ikenwilo, Divine, 2013. "A difference-in-differences analysis of the effect of free dental check-ups in Scotland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 10-18.
- Moore, Timothy J., 2015.
"The employment effects of terminating disability benefits,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 30-43.
- Timothy J. Moore, 2014. "The Employment Effect of Terminating Disability Benefits," NBER Working Papers 19793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Moore, 2015. "The Employment Effects of Terminating Disability Benefits," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Orsini, Chiara, 2016. "Ownership and exit behavior: evidence from the home health care market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beau Kilmer & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 2010. "Preventing Drug Use," NBER Chapters,in: Targeting Investments in Children: Fighting Poverty When Resources are Limited, pages 181-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability Substance abuse Employment Health care utilization;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:29:y:2010:i:2:p:226-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .