Welfare Reform, Work Requirements, and Employment Barriers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Grogger, 2003. "The Effects of Time Limits, the EITC, and Other Policy Changes on Welfare Use, Work, and Income among Female-Headed Families," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 394-408, May.
- Susan L. Ettner & Richard G. Frank & Ronald C. Kessler, 1997. "The Impact of Psychiatric Disorders on Labor Market Outcomes," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(1), pages 64-81, October.
- Jacob Alex Klerman & Steven J. Haider, 2004. "A Stock-Flow Analysis of the Welfare Caseload," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Haider, Steven J. & Klerman, Jacob Alex, 2005. "Dynamic properties of the welfare caseload," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 629-648, October.
- Susan L. Ettner & Richard G. Frank & Ronald C. Kessler, 1997. "The Impact of Psychiatric Disorders on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Thomas Mclellan & Marjorie Gutman & Kevin Lynch & James R. Mckay & Robert Ketterlinus & Jon Morgenstern & Diana Woolis, 2003. "One-Year Outcomes from the Casaworks for Families Intervention for Substance-Abusing Women on Welfare," Evaluation Review, , vol. 27(6), pages 656-680, December.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moff03-1, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Meara, Ellen, 2010.
"Consequences of eliminating federal disability benefits for substance abusers,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 226-240, March.
- Pinka Chatterji & Ellen Meara, 2007. "Consequences of Eliminating Federal Disability Benefits for Substance Abusers," NBER Working Papers 13407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayala, Luis & Rodríguez, Magdalena, 2013. "Health-related effects of welfare-to-work policies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 103-112.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .