Adoption of improved maize varieties in Southern Ethiopia: Factors and strategy options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell, Lorraine, 2001. "Biotechnology and Food Security," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33633, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Block, Steven A., 1999.
"Agriculture and economic growth in Ethiopia: growth multipliers from a four-sector simulation model,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 241-252, May.
- Block, Steven A., 1999. "Agriculture and economic growth in Ethiopia: growth multipliers from a four-sector simulation model," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Controversy About Agricultural Technology: Lessons From The Green Revolution," Staff Papers 13885, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Kebede, Yohannes & Gunjal, Kisan & Coffin, Garth, 1990. "Adoption of New Technologies in Ethiopian Agriculture: The Case of Tegulet-Bulga District, Shoa Province," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Goode, Frank M., 1992. "Technology adoption on small farms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-282, February.
- Kebede, Yohannes & Gunjal, Kisan & Coffin, Garth, 1990. "Adoption of new technologies in Ethiopian agriculture: The case of Tegulet-Bulga district Shoa province," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 27-43, April.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Dorosh, Paul A., 2003. "Technological change and price effects in agriculture," MTID discussion papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1990. "A multiple source of innovation model of agricultural research and technology promotion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1481-1499, November.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)