Technology adoption on small farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1991. "Financial Control in the Transition from Classical Socialism to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 107-122, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Kosarek, Jennifer L. & Garcia, Philip & Morris, Michael L., 2001. "Factors explaining the diffusion of hybrid maize in Latin America and the Caribbean region," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 267-280, December.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Maertens, Miet, 2014. "Integrated soil fertility management: from concept to practice in eastern DR Congo," Working Papers 180062, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Morris, Michael L., 2002. "Impacts Of International Maize Breeding Research In Developing Countries, 1966-98," Impact Studies 23722, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Maumbe, Blessing M. & Swinton, Scott M., 2000. "Why Do Smallholder Cotton Growers In Zimbabwe Adopt Ippm? The Role Of Pesticide-Related Health Risks And Technology Awareness," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mazuze, Feliciano M., 2007. "Analysis of Adoption of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes: The Case Study of Gaza Province in Mozambique," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55868, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kosarek, Jennifer & Morris, Michael L. & Garcia, Philip, 1999. "Factors Explaining The Diffusion Of Hybrid Maize: Evidence From Latin America And The Caribbean In Support Of The Life Cycle Theory Of Seed Industry Development," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21596, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Srivastava, Amit Kumar & Mboh, Cho Miltin & Gaiser, Thomas & Webber, Heidi & Ewert, Frank, 2016. "Effect of sowing date distributions on simulation of maize yields at regional scale – A case study in Central Ghana, West Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 10-23.
- Schelhas, John W. & Lee, David R. & Thacher, Thomas, 1997. "Farmer Participation In Reforestation Incentive Programs In Costa Rica," Working Papers 127854, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bob Crabtree & Neil Chalmers & Nicola-Jo Barron, 1998. "Information for Policy Design: Modelling Participation in a Farm Woodland Incentive Scheme," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 306-320.
- Cuong Le Van & CNguyen To The, 2015. "Farmers’ adoption of organic production," Working Papers of BETA 2015-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie A. & Yanggen, David & Crawford, Eric W., 1999. "Determinants Of Fertilizer Adoption By African Farmers: Policy Analysis Framework, Illustrative Evidence, And Implications," Staff Papers 11779, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Feleke, Shiferaw & Zegeye, Tesfaye, 2006. "Adoption of improved maize varieties in Southern Ethiopia: Factors and strategy options," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 442-457, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:2:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.