Analysis of Adoption of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes: The Case Study of Gaza Province in Mozambique
Institute of Agricultural Research of Mozambique Directorate of Training, Documentation, and Technology Transfer
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Mbata, 2001. "Determinants of animal traction adoption in traditional agriculture: An application of the multivariate probit procedure to the case of Lesotho," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 309-325.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Goode, Frank M., 1992. "Technology adoption on small farms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-282, February.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 2003. "Understanding Farm-Level Technology Adoption: Lessons Learned From Cimmyt'S Micro Surveys In Eastern Africa," Economics Working Papers 46552, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Crawford, Eric W. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2003. "Agricultural Input Use and Market Development in Africa: Recent Perspectives and Insights," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11342, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Strauss, John & Barbosa, Mariza & Teixeira, Sonia & Thomas, Duncan & Gomes Junior, Raimundo, 1991.
"Role of education and extension in the adoption of technology: A study of upland rice and soybean farmers in Central-West Brazil,"
Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 341-359, August.
- Strauss, John & Barbosa, Mariza & Teixeira, Sonia & Thomas, Duncan & Junior, Raimundo Gomes, 1991. "Role of education and extension in the adoption of technology: a study of upland rice and soybean farmers in Central-West Brazil," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(4), August.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:55868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.