Efficient Incentive Compatible Economies Are Perfectly Competitive
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Champsaur & Guy Laroque, 1982. "A Note on Incentives in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 627-635.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1977. "Characterization of Satisfactory Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences for Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 427-38, March.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1987.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms and perfect competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 244-261, August.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms and Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 333, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1974.
"Incentives and Public Inputs,"
29, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbera, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew O, 1995.
Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 51-87, January.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1981. "Strategy-Proof Allocation Mechanisms at Differentiable Points," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 587-597.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Walker, Mark, 1990. "On the Generic Nonoptimality of Dominant-Strategy Allocation Mechanisms: A General Theorem That Includes Pure Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 683-704, May.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1979. "Straightforward Individual Incentive Compatibility in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 263-282.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1992. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms in continuum economies : Characterization and existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35.
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1979. "Groves' Scheme on Restricted Domains," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1137-44, September.
- Champsaur, Paul & Laroque, Guy, 1981. "Fair allocations in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 269-282, October.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, 03.
- Kleinberg, Norman L., 1980. "Fair allocations and equal incomes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-200, October.
- Roberts, Donald John & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1976. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior in Large Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 115-27, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:85:y:1999:i:2:p:169-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.