Network Mechanisms, Informational Efficiency, and Hierarchies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nahum Melamad & Dilip Mookherjee & Stefan Reichelstein, 1996.
"Contract Complexity, Incentives and the Value of Delegation,"
0070, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Nahum Melumad & Dilip Mookherjee & Stefan Reichelstein, 1997. "Contract Complexity, Incentives, and the Value of Delegation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 257-289, 06.
- Melamad, N. & Mookherjee, D. & Reichelstein, S., 1996. "Contract Complexity, Incentives and the Value of Delegation," Papers 70, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier & Kirman, Alan, 1993.
"A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1147-72, September.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Alan Kirman, 1991. "A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes," Economics Working Papers 7, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kenneth R. Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1983. "On the Existence of a Locally Stable Dynamic Process With a Statically Minimal Message Space," Discussion Papers 550, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stefan Reichelstein & Stanley Reiter, 1985. "Game Forms with Minimal Strategy Spaces," Discussion Papers 663, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geanakoplos, John & Milgrom, Paul, 1991.
"A theory of hierarchies based on limited managerial attention,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 205-225, September.
- John Geanakoplos & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988. "A Theory of Hierarchies Based on Limited Managerial Attention," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 775R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 2004.
"The firm as a communication network,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9599, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 1996. "The firm as a communication network," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9597, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 1994. "The firm as a communication network," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9595, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984.
"The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies,"
NBER Working Papers
1334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1986. "The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 716-27, September.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John., 1990.
"Organizational Diseconomies of Scale,"
728, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Nahum D. Melumad & Dilip Mookherjee & Stefan Reichelstein, 1995. "Hierarchical Decentralization of Incentive Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 654-672, Winter.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 366-375, August.
- Williams, Steven R, 1986. "Realization and Nash Implementation: Two Aspects of Mechanism Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 139-51, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:79:y:1998:i:1:p:106-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.