On economies of scope in communication
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10058|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonid Hurwicz & Hans F. Weinberger, 2015.
"A Necessary Condition for Decentralization and an Application to lntertemporal Allocation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Decentralization in Infinite Horizon Economies, chapter 8, pages 119-151
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Weinberger, Hans F., 1990. "A necessary condition for decentralization and an application to intertemporal allocation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 313-345, August.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier & Kirman, Alan, 1993. "A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1147-1172, September.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Alan Kirman, 1991. "A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes," Economics Working Papers 7, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Kenneth Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1973. "The Informational Size of Message Spaces," Discussion Papers 3, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier, 1977. "Decentralized resource allocation and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 263-283, April.
- Marschak, Thomas & Reichelstein, Stefan, 1998. "Network Mechanisms, Informational Efficiency, and Hierarchies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 106-141, March.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1992:i:25-26:p:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Reichelstein & Stanley Reiter, 1985. "Game Forms with Minimal Strategy Spaces," Discussion Papers 663, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:2:y:1996:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.