Decentralized evolutionary mechanisms for intertemporal economies: A possibility result
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Weinberger, Hans F., 1990.
"A necessary condition for decentralization and an application to intertemporal allocation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 313-345, August.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Hans F. Weinberger, 2015. "A Necessary Condition for Decentralization and an Application to lntertemporal Allocation," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Decentralization in Infinite Horizon Economies, chapter 8, pages 119-151 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "Decentralization in infinite horizon economies: An introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 217-227, August.
- Kenneth Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1973.
"The Informational Size of Message Spaces,"
3, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Majumdar, Mukul, 1988.
"Optimal intertemporal allocation mechanisms and decentralization of decisions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 228-261, August.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Mukul Majumdar, 2015. "Optimal lntertemporal Allocation Mechanisms and Decentralization of Decisions," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Decentralization in Infinite Horizon Economies, chapter 2, pages 12-45 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dasgupta, Swapan & Mitra, Tapan, 1988. "Characterization of intertemporal optimality in terms of decentralizable conditions: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 274-287, August.
- F. Biesmans, 1977. "A Survey," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 5-36, 01.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeanjean, Patrick, 1974. "Optimal development programs under uncertainty: The undiscounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 66-92, January.
- S. M. Goldman, 1968. "Optimal Growth and Continual Planning Revision," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 145-154.
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Brock, William A. & Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "On characterizing optimal competitive programs in terms of decentralizable conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 262-273, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:53:y:1991:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.