Optimal lntertemporal Allocation Mechanisms and Decentralization of Decisions
In: Decentralization in Infinite Horizon Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Majumdar, Mukul, 1988. "Optimal intertemporal allocation mechanisms and decentralization of decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 228-261, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier & Kirman, Alan, 1993.
"A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1147-1172, September.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Alan Kirman, 1991. "A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes," Economics Working Papers 7, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1991. "Intertemporal decentralization," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 79-103, Autumn.
- Venkatesh Bala & Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1991.
"Decentralized evolutionary mechanisms for intertemporal economies: A possibility result,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Bala, V. & Majumdar, M. & Mitra, T., 1990. "Decentralized Evolutionary Mechanisms For Intertemporal Economies - A Possibility Result," Papers 422, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficient Allocations; Optimal Growth; Transversality Conditions; Decentralization; Mechanism Design; Rolling Plans;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789814699631_0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.