Can we identify Walrasian allocations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonid Hurwicz & Hans F. Weinberger, 2015.
"A Necessary Condition for Decentralization and an Application to lntertemporal Allocation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Mukul Majumdar (ed.), Decentralization in Infinite Horizon Economies, chapter 8, pages 119-151,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Weinberger, Hans F., 1990. "A necessary condition for decentralization and an application to intertemporal allocation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 313-345, August.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K, 1985.
"Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 433-453, March.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1982. "Comparitive Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 259, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1985. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1873, David K. Levine.
- T. J. Kehoe & D. K. Levine, 1982. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 312, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Venkatesh Bala & Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1991.
"Decentralized evolutionary mechanisms for intertemporal economies: A possibility result,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Bala, V. & Majumdar, M. & Mitra, T., 1990. "Decentralized Evolutionary Mechanisms For Intertemporal Economies - A Possibility Result," Papers 422, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Aizpurua, Jose & Manresa, Antonio, 1993. "An infinite dimensional extension of the theory of decentralized mechanisms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-173, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWalrasian allocation; informational decentralization; mechanism design;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:7:y:2002:i:1:p:57-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.