The Importance of Organizational Structure for the Adoption of Innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DeCanio, Stephen J. & Watkins, William E., 1998.
"Information processing and organizational structure,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 275-294, August.
- Stephen J. DeCanio & William E. Watkins, "undated". "Information Processing and Organizational Structure," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 163, Society for Computational Economics.
- Grandori, Anna, 1991. "Negotiating efficient organization forms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 319-340, December.
- Kennedy, Peter W., 1994. "Information processing and organization design," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-51, September.
- Marschak, Thomas & Reichelstein, Stefan, 1998. "Network Mechanisms, Informational Efficiency, and Hierarchies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 106-141, March.
- Hans Gersbach & Uwe Wehrspohn, 1998. "Organizational design with a budget constraint," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(2), pages 149-157.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kollman, Ken & Miller, John H & Page, Scott E, 1997. "Political Institutions and Sorting in a Tiebout Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 977-992, December.
- Radner, Roy, 1993. "The Organization of Decentralized Information Processing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1109-1146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J., 2012.
"Anatomy of a paradox: Management practices, organizational structure and energy efficiency,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 208-223.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2010. "Anatomy of a Paradox: Management Practices, Organisational Structure and Energy Efficiency," CEP Discussion Papers dp1039, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337 Elsevier.
- Harrington, Donna Ramirez, 2012. "Two-stage adoption of different types of pollution prevention (P2) activities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 349-373.
- Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Bridging the gap between institutions of higher education and small and medium-size enterprises," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Masurel, Enno, 2005. "Use of Patent Information : Empirical Evidence from Innovative SMEs," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2002. "A computational theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 345-361, November.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 133-144.
- Barry Anderson & Jorg Leib & Ralf Martin & Marty McGuigan & Mirabelle Muûls & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2011.
"Climate Change Policy and Business in Europe. Evidence from Interviewing Managers,"
CEP Occasional Papers
027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, Barry & Leib, Jörg & Martin, Ralf & McGuigan, Marty & Muuls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure & Wagner, Ulrich J., 2011. "Climate change policy and business in Europe: evidence from interviewing managers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47493, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Inoue, Emiko & Arimura, Toshi H. & Nakano, Makiko, 2013. "A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 156-163.
- Pismennaya, Anna & Dosorova, Helen & Anfinogentov, Vasiliy, 1999. "Development of Market Relations in Russia: The Impact of the Structure of a Firm," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa216, European Regional Science Association.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington, 2013. "Effectiveness Of State Pollution Prevention Programs And Policies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 255-278, April.
- Elmar Kiesling & Markus Günther & Christian Stummer & Lea Wakolbinger, 2012. "Agent-based simulation of innovation diffusion: a review," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 183-230, June.
- Madhu Khanna & George Deltas & Donna Harrington, 2009. "Adoption of Pollution Prevention Techniques: The Role of Management Systems and Regulatory Pressures," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 85-106.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational theory; innovation; inequality; structural change; algorithmic computation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:10:p:1285-1299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .