A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William D. Nordhaus, 1974. "The Falling Share of Profits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 169-218.
- Shipley, David D, 1981. "Pricing Objectives in British Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 429-43, June.
- Nooteboom, Bart & Kleijweg, Aad & Thurik, Roy, 1988. "Normal costs and demand effects in price setting : A study of retailing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 999-1011, April.
- Day, Richard H & Aigner, Dennis J & Smith, Kenneth R, 1971. "Safety Margins and Profit Maximization in the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1293-1301, Nov.-Dec..
- Nooteboom, B. & Thurik, A. R., 1985. "Retail margins during recession and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 281-284.
- Godley, Wynne A H & Nordhaus, William D, 1972. "Pricing in the Trade Cycle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 853-82, September.
- Knetter, Michael M, 1989. "Price Discrimination by U.S. and German Exporters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 198-210, March.
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen W, 1982. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 277-87, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- Cowling, Keith, 1976. "On the theoretical specification of industrial structure-performance relationships," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Peter E. Earl, 1991. "Normal Cost versus Marginalist Models of Pricing: A Behavioral Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 13(2), pages 264-281, January.
- Phillips, Almarin, 1976. "A Critique of Empirical Studies of Relations between Market Structure and Profitability," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 241-49, June.
- Skinner, R C, 1970. "The Determination of Selling Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 201-17, July.
- Samiee, Saeed, 1987. "Pricing in marketing strategies of U.S.- and foreign-based companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-30, February.
- Sawyer, Malcolm C., 1982. "On the specification of structure-performance relationships," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 295-306.
- F. S. Lee & J. Irving-Lessmann, 1992. "The Fate of an Errant Hypothesis: The Doctrine of Normal-Cost Prices," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 273-309, Summer.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975. "The Impact of Aggregate Demand on Prices," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(3), pages 613-670.
- Nooteboom, B., 1982.
"A new theory of retailing costs,"
Other publications TiSEM
5c1be7a9-2d77-4bfb-9e64-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cubbin, John, 1983. "Apparent collusion and conjectural variations in differentiated oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 155-163, June.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1992.
"Markup Adjustment and Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Evidence From Panel Data on Automobile Exports,"
NBER Working Papers
4123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Knetter, Michael M., 1995. "Markup adjustment and exchange rate fluctuations: evidence from panel data on automobile exports," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 289-310, April.
- Naish, Howard F, 1990. "The Near Optimality of Mark-Up Pricing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 555-85, July.
- Silberston, Aubrey, 1970. "Surveys of Applied Economics: Price Behaviour of Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(319), pages 511-82, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:177-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.