The Falling Share of Profits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Duménil & Mark Glick & José Rangel, 1984. "La baisse de la rentabilité aux États-Unis : inventaire de recherches et mise en perspective historique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 69-92.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2015.
"Dealing with debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 43-55.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2015. "Dealing with debt," Scholarly Articles 23936571, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2015. "Dealing with Debt," Working Paper Series rwp15-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Scott B. Brown, 1977. "Cyclical fluctuations in the share of corporate profits in national income," International Finance Discussion Papers 108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poterba, James M., 1998.
"The rate of return to corporate capital and factor shares: new estimates using revised national income accounts and capital stock data,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 211-246, June.
- James M. Poterba, 1999. "The Rate of Return to Corporate Capital and Factor Shares: New EstimatesUsing Revised National Income Accounts and Capital Stock Data," NBER Working Papers 6263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Reinhart & Langfeldt, Enno, 1977. "Determinants of the rate of return on capital in German corporations 1961 - 1975," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 47, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Kuenzel, Rainer, 1988. "The Erosion of Profitability in Postwar West Germany--Hypotheses on the Dialectics of Accumulation and Social Relations--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 39(3), pages 209-220, July.
- John V. Duca, 1997. "Has long-run profitability risen in the 1990s," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-14.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew A. Samwick, 1995.
"Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 295-372.
- Poterba, J.M. & Samwick, A.A., 1996. "Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption," Working papers 96-2, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- John R. Walter & Walter A. Varvel, 1978. "LIFO inventory accounting : effects on corporate profits, inventory-sales ratios, and inventory investment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 18-27.
- Martin Feldstein & James M. Poterba, 1980. "State and Local Taxes and the Rate of Return on Nonfinancial Corporate Capital (revised as W0740)," NBER Working Papers 0508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1976. "Net corporate saving in the 1970's," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-13.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:5:y:1974:i:1974-1:p:169-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.