A Theory of the Determination of the Mark-up Under Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmem Aparecida Feijo & Luiz Fernando Cerqueira, 2013. "Econometric Evidence on the Determinants of the Mark Up of Industrial Brazilian Firms in the 1990s," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 14(1a), pages .91-119.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 1989. "Efectos de la liberación y del control de importaciones sobre la industria manufacturera colombiana, 1976 - 1986," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 19(1), pages 121-151, March.
- Geoffrey Harcourt & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "Introduction [to Handbook of Post-Keynesian Economics: Oxford University Press: USA]," Discussion Papers 2012-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Adusei Jumah, 2004. "The long run, market power and retail pricing," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 605-620, September.
- Antonella Stirati, 2001. "Inflation, Unemployment and Hysteresis: An alternative view," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 427-451.
- Marc Lavoie, 2013.
"Teaching post-Keynesian economics in a mainstream department,"
Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 1, pages 12-33
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc Lavoie, 2013. "Teaching Post-Keynesian economics in a mainstream department," Post-Print hal-01343657, HAL.
- Sheila C. Dow, 1985. "Microfoundations: A Diversity of Treatments," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 342-360, Oct-Dec.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992.
"Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989, June.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Wakeley, Timothy M., 1997. "The output decision of the firm -- A behavioural algorithm," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 111-121, February.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Boyko Nikolov & Nikolay Markov, 2001. "Mark-Up Pricing in Bulgarian Manufacturing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 389, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Henri Bouquin, 1977. "La croissance de la firme et les arbitrages stratégiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(5), pages 673-704.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:83:y:1973:i:332:p:1184-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.