Pricing in the Trade Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jael, Paul, 2014.
"Full cost, profit et concurrence
[Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cornwall, 1981. "Do We Need Separate Theories of Inflation and Unemployment?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(s1), pages 165-178, July.
- Claudio Castelo Branco Puty, 2005. "A Cellular Automata Model Of The General Rate Of Profit," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- David F. Hendry, 2001. "Modelling UK inflation, 1875-1991," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 255-275.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2011.
"The response of prices, sales, and output to temporary changes in demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 232-269, March.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1543, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," NBER Working Papers 11870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2006. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," 2006 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Langlois, Catherine C., 1993. "A markup over average cost pricing rule for meat and poultry in the United States," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Semi-automatic Non-linear Model selection," Economics Series Working Papers 654, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Bureau & Didier Miqueu & Michel Norotte, 1984. "La maquette Désir," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(4), pages 45-63.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jael, Paul, 2015.
"Prix, taux de profit cible et prévention de l’entrée
[Price, Target Rate of Profit and Entry Preventing]," MPRA Paper 69015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Steinherr & Colette Morel, 1979. "The reaction of prices and of the balance of payments to revaluation of the Deutsche Mark," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(3), pages 425-449, September.
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2009. "The long-run determinants of UK wages, 1860-2004," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiliam D. Nordhaus & John B. Shoven, 1977. "A Technique for Analyzing and Decomposing Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 333-360 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Kades, 1985. "Fixprice models for dynamic studies," Working Paper 8504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jael, Paul, 2014. "Full Cost, Profit and Competition," MPRA Paper 59630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R., 2007.
"Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1205-1221, July.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices 1970-2000," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 819, The University of Melbourne.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992.
"Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989, June.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- Mario Tello, 1992. "Precios relativos, producción interna y exportaciones en modelos de competencia imperfecta doméstica y mercados segmentados," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1992-107, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:82:y:1972:i:327:p:853-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.