Pricing in the Trade Cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 82 (1972)
Issue (Month): 327 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Jael, Paul, 2014.
"Full cost, profit et concurrence
[Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cornwall, 1981. "Do We Need Separate Theories of Inflation and Unemployment?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(s1), pages 165-178, July.
- Claudio Castelo Branco Puty, 2005. "A Cellular Automata Model Of The General Rate Of Profit," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- David F. Hendry, 2001. "Modelling UK inflation, 1875-1991," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 255-275.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2011.
"The response of prices, sales, and output to temporary changes in demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 232-269, March.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," NBER Working Papers 11870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1543, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2006. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," 2006 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Langlois, Catherine C., 1993. "A markup over average cost pricing rule for meat and poultry in the United States," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Semi-automatic Non-linear Model selection," Economics Series Working Papers 654, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Bureau & Didier Miqueu & Michel Norotte, 1984. "La maquette Désir," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(4), pages 45-63.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Prix, taux de profit cible et prévention de l’entrée
[Price, Target Rate of Profit and Entry Preventing]," MPRA Paper 69015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Steinherr & Colette Morel, 1979. "The reaction of prices and of the balance of payments to revaluation of the Deutsche Mark," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(3), pages 425-449, September.
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2009. "The long-run determinants of UK wages, 1860-2004," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2008. "The Long-Run Determinants of UK Wages, 1860-2004," Economics Series Working Papers 409, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wiliam D. Nordhaus & John B. Shoven, 1977. "A Technique for Analyzing and Decomposing Inflation," NBER Chapters, in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 333-360 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Kades, 1985. "Fixprice models for dynamic studies," Working Paper 8504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jael, Paul, 2014. "Full Cost, Profit and Competition," MPRA Paper 59630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R., 2007. "Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1205-1221, July.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices 1970-2000," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 819, The University of Melbourne.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- Mario Tello, 1992. "Precios relativos, producción interna y exportaciones en modelos de competencia imperfecta doméstica y mercados segmentados," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1992-107, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:82:y:1972:i:327:p:853-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed