Dispositional and situational differences in motives to engage in citizenship behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S., 2011. "Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 460-466, May.
- Kurt T. Dirks & Donald L. Ferrin, 2001. "The Role of Trust in Organizational Settings," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 450-467, August.
- Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E., 2013. "Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 231-245.
- Cardona, Pablo & Lawrence, Barbara S. & Espejo, Alvaro, 2003. "Outcome-based theory of work motivation," IESE Research Papers D/495, IESE Business School.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Mansour Javidan & Robert J House & Peter W Dorfman & Paul J Hanges & Mary Sully de Luque, 2006. "Conceptualizing and measuring cultures and their consequences: a comparative review of GLOBE's and Hofstede's approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 897-914, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMotivation; Citizenship motives; OCB; Organizational citizenship behavior; Latin America; BALAS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:2:p:208-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.