Outcome-based theory of work motivation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Welbourne, T. & Mejia, L.G., 1995. "Gainsharing: A Critical Review and A Future Research Agenda," Papers 95-10, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guzman, Felipe A. & Espejo, Alvaro, 2015. "Dispositional and situational differences in motives to engage in citizenship behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 208-215.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qi Wei & Chris Rowley, 2008. "Changing patterns of rewards in Asia: a literature review," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 489-506, September.
- Joseph Blasi & Richard Freeman & Douglas Kruse, 2016. "Do Broad-based Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing and Stock Options Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 55-82, March.
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Monsen & Holger Patzelt & Todd Saxton, 2010. "Beyond Simple Utility: Incentive Design and Tradeâ€“Offs for Corporate Employeeâ€“Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Haim Mendelson, 2000. "Organizational Architecture and Success in the Information Technology Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, April.
- Brown, Paul J & Matolcsy, Zoltan & Wells, Peter, 2014. "Group versus individual compensation schemes for senior executives and firm performance: Some evidence based on archival data," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 100-114.
- Eric Luis Uhlmann & Christopher M Barnes, 2014. "Selfish Play Increases during High-Stakes NBA Games and Is Rewarded with More Lucrative Contracts," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(4), pages 1-5, April.
- Brian L. Connelly & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & S. Trevis Certo, 2010. "Ownership as a Form of Corporate Governance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1561-1589, December.
- Gisemba Beatrice Moige & Elegwa Mukulu & George Orwa, 2016. "Effect of Corporate Entrepreneurship on Performance of Food Fortification Companies in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 95-108, March.
- Pablo Guillen & Danielle Merrett & Robert Slonim, 2015.
"A New Solution for the Moral Hazard Problem in Team Production,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(7), pages 1514-1530, July.
- Guillén, Pablo & Merrett, Danielle & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "A new solution for the moral hazard problem in team production," Working Papers 2013-19, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Christensen-Salem, Amanda & Mesquita, Luiz F. & Hashimoto, Marcos & Hom, Peter W. & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2021. "Family firms are indeed better places to work than non-family firms! Socioemotional wealth and employees’ perceived organizational caring," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1).
- Robert L. Heneman & Judith W. Tansky & S. Michael Camp, 2000. "Human Resource Management Practices in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Unanswered Questions and Future Research Perspectives," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 25(1), pages 11-26, October.
More about this item
Keywordswork motivation; locus causality; motivational profile; extrinsic motivation; intrinsic motivation; contributive motivation; relational motivation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Noelia Romero (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.